New Inventory Spotlight: Ray-Tech Mini Tech
Meet the Must-Have Machine
Ambrose Equipment is now proudly offers the Ray-Tech Mini Tech! This is a must-have machine for any maintenance or paving company. It’s easy to maneuver and operate.
Inventory Spotlight: Ray-Tech Mini Tech
The Ray-Tech Mini Tech is a walk-behind heater. The heating chamber is 42”L x 48”W and is mounted on a steel tubing frame with four wheels for ease of maneuverability.
The Mini Tech features a stainless steel chamber and 115V blower motor. It is the perfect size for driveways, parking lots and potholes. It’s maneuverability allows you to get into the tightest spaces with ease.
Power Source Options – The Mini Tech comes standard with a 115V blower motor which requires the customer to provide an extension cord and generator during the work day. To make this machine self-contained, you can choose the “24V Operation” option which does away with the generator by providing two batteries and a charging system instead.
- One 115V blower motor powered by customer supplied generator.
- Completely stainless steel heating chamber.
- Ray-Tech unique heating converters for fastest and most efficient heating.
- Two 40 lb propane cylinders.
- Steel tubing frame.
- Two high-heat resistant rear wheels; one with a foot brake.
- Two front swivel steel caster wheels.
- Hand held torch holder.
- Easy lighting by turning on the blower motor and touching a torch to the converters.
- 24V Operation – 24V blower motor and batteries with a charging system to replace standard 115V setup. Requires overnight charging instead of generator during the day.
- Winch Kit – Manual winch mounted on frame to assist with loading on trailer.
- Carrying Vehicle Attachment Kit – Stabilizer bars, light strip with wiring and pins to mount heater onto the rear of a Ray-Tech reclaimer trailer. All 2018 and later reclaimer trailers are built with receiver brackets standard.
- Aluminum Wind Guards – Set of wind guards to protect against wind or burning of nearby grass, plantings, vehicles, buildings, etc.