The MC 900 Curb Machine is designed for the customer who has miles and miles of roadway curbing projects or has very large (typically 13″ or taller) concrete curbs they want to extrude With 3 sections of augers (all other models only have 2) in it, the 900 is the longest and fastest machine we make, making it ideal for miles and miles of roadway curbing projects.
For over fifty years the Miller MC Series Curbers have offered unequaled performance and versatility for the placement of freestanding curb. These simple and efficient self-propelled machines operate on the extrusion principle and provide the most economical means available of constructing small to mid-sized continuous curb from either concrete or asphalt.
This quick and efficient process drastically reduces the high labor costs associated with hand formed and poured curb and produces high quality, extremely dense curb at a rate of up to 15 fpm (up to 30 fpm for MC900). Miller’s exclusive interchangeable extrusion auger assemblies give each Curber the capacity to extrude more shapes and sizes than any machine in its class, from 3-1/2″ to 18″ high curb.
A wide variety of options allow these machines to meet the toughest specification work.
• Every model will extrude concrete or asphalt
• Four interchangeable extrusion assemblies with auger diameters from 5″ to 10″
• Extrude from right or left side of the machine
• Place curb within 1″ of an obstacle
• Extrude steel rod through the curb center (optional hollow auger assembly)
• Extrude over pins (optional form)
• Two-piece 5″, 6″ and 8″ cast auger allowing four separate wear surfaces for extended life
• Easy access and removal of all extrusion components for maintenance and quick clean-up
• Nearly 2,000 curb choices with custom shapes available at no additional cost.