Perfect for the all-inclusive commercial paving contractor, the 250 Tack Distributor provides a perfectly sized tank for small to large projects including parking lots, patching, driveways or soil stabilization. Daily task can be completed with ease by relying on the trouble-free Honda powered engine and the proven reliable user-friendly design. Uniquely configurable, the customizable options give the contractor the ability to create a solution specific to their exact needs.
• 250 gallon capacity
• Available in skid or trailer configurations
• 2 propane fired burners
• 7 gpm asphalt pump
• 7 gallon flush tank
• Electric start (available on Honda-Gas and Hatz-Diesel engine)
• 5 hp Hatz diesel engine (pull start)
• Insulated tank
• Auto ignition burners (only available with electric start engine)
• Auto ignition burners with outfire protection (only available with electric start engines)
• 8’ (2.4 m) spray bar
• Spray bar lift (only available on skid-mounted unit)
• In-truck controls (requires 8’ spray bar option)
• Overnight heater
• Surge brakes (only available on trailer mounted unit)
• 2” (51 mm) ball hitch
• Small to large parking lots
• Cart paths
• Municipal work
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.