The LeeBoy 150 Tack Distributor ideally serves the paving contractor dedicated to smaller projects. With a conservative 150 gallon capacity tank, this solution still boast of many features and functions of the larger units. Inclusive of a powerful Honda engine, the user-friendly design can either be trailer or skid mounted. Multiple additional options including in-cab controls or overnight heating can further enhance the end user’s experience.
• 150 gallon capacity
• Available in skid or trailer configurations
• 2 propane fired burners
• 7 gpm asphalt pump
• 7 gallon flush tan
• Electric start (available on Honda-Gas and Hatz-Diesel engine)
• 5 hp Hatz diesel engine (pull start)
• Insulated tank
• Auto ignition burners (only available with electric start engine)
• Auto ignition burners with outfire protection (only available with electric start engines)
• 8’ (2.4 m) spray bar
• Spray bar lift (only available on skid-mounted unit)
• In-truck controls (requires 8’ spray bar option)
• Overnight heater
• Surge brakes (only available on trailer mounted unit)
• 2” (51 mm) ball hitch
• Small to large parking lots
• Cart paths
• Municipal work
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.