Small footprint, large results. The gravity-feed tilt hopper featured on the 1000G can be raised to a steeper level than any other paver in its class allowing for optimum material flow. This paver boasts of a sleek design in which the hopper wings can be retracted. This dynamic feature allows continuous material flow while reducing the machine’s overall width. As on all LeeBoy pavers, this smaller track paver features our superior Legend Screed system that is proven to supply one of the best mats in the industry.
• 49 hp (37 kw) Kubota Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine
• Paving Widths Variable Up To 13’ (3.9 m)
• Low Deck Configuration
• Best-In-Class Tilt Hopper Angle
• Single Lever Hopper and Wing Control
• Ultra-efficient Material Management System
• Under Auger Material Cut-Off Gates
• 5.5 Ton (4,900 kg) Capacity Material Hopper
• Steel Track for Superior Flotation
• Proven Legend Screed System
• Heated and Vibrating Screed System
• Two-speed track drive (track only)
• Failsafe brake
• Rubber tire drive system
• Sonic auger, sensors and cords
• Slope meter
• LED work light package
• Hose reel, limited to one
• Electric screws for grade controls
• Wiring only, grade controls (TopCon), includes A/M modules
• Sonic grade control, one side (TopCon)
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.