Using our proven Legend Screed technology, the 7000C delivers a quality end result while maintaining extreme versatility. This large capacity paver is a classic entry-level conveyor paver able to maneuver flawlessly around obstacles in smaller operational areas such as parking lots and driveways. Highlighting the industry’s widest conveyor system within its class, the 7000C quickly performs the job it has set to accomplish – laying a consistent presentable mat each time.
• 65 hp (48 kw) Kubota Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine
• Paving Widths Variable Up To 13’ (3.9 m)
• Low Deck Configuration
• Hydrostatic Controls
• Operator Control Functions on Both Sides of Unit
• Two 3’ (0.91 m) wide automatic conveyors
• Gauge Package for System Monitoring
• 6 ton (5,443 kg) Capacity Material Hopper
• Proven Legend Screed System
• Heated and Vibrating Screed System
• Heavy-duty Undercarriage and Track System
• Truck hitch
• Failsafe brake with anti-creep
• Slope meter
• Second seat
• LED work light package
• Sonic auger, sensor and cords
• Hose reel, limited to one
• Electric screws for grade controls
• Wiring only, grade controls (TopCon), includes A/M modules
• Sonic grade control, one side (TopCon)
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.