Boasting of a small footprint yet retaining a 15 foot-wide screed, the LeeBoy 8500E allows for wider and longer pulls than competitive pavers. The new and improved 8500E series paver is equipped for the next generation, with a 71 hp Kubota turbocharged diesel engine: DOC only. No regen required. This machine is enhanced with 12″ augers, heavy duty radius hopper wings, and more robust hydraulics for cooling and efficiency. The larger fuel tank increases the daily run time. These enhancements make the 8500E more productive than ever, along with less hand work, means the end user minimizes the number of stops which increases productivity and profitability. The 8500E features upgraded controls which lessens any learning curve and allows for immediate use. This paver is a true commercial class machine easily fitting onto a trailer with other complementary equipment in order to provide high revenue opportunities for its patrons.
• 71 hp (49.9 kw) Kubota Tier 4 Final Turbocharged Diesel Engine- No Regen Required.
• Paving Widths Variable Up To 15’ (4.6 m)
• Choice of High Deck or Low Deck Configuration
• Left Side Control Levers, Sliding Operator Control Station
• Ultra-efficient Material Management System
• Gauge Package for System Monitoring
• 7.5 Ton (6,804 kg) Capacity Material Hopper
• Proven Legend Screed System
• Propane or Electric (option) Screed Heat
• Steel Track Drive with Automatic Adjustment
• Legend Electric screed 8’ to 15’ (2.43 m x 4.57 m)
• 14” (.356 m) polyurethane pad track
• High-deck configuration
• Truck hitch
• Second seat, low deck configuration only
• LED work light package
• Sonic auger, sensors and cords
• Electric screws for grade controls
• Wiring only, grade controls (TopCon), includes A/M modules
• Sonic grade controls, one side (TopCon)
• Dual grade controls (TopCon P-32 system), includes electric screws
• Hose reel, limited to two
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.