One of the industry’s most versatile and quietest compact pavers, the 5300 asphalt paver handles the material load of a standard paver while allowing for the ability to fit into tight spaces. By maintaining a large capacity material hopper and ultra-efficient material management system, the paver provides the operator with precise control of the head of material at the main screed and hydraulic extensions. This unique design is ideal for the smallest of paving jobs to include cart paths, sidewalks, trenches, mill, patch and repair work.
• 64 hp (48 kw) Kubota Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine
• Paving Widths Variable Up To 7’ (2.13 m)
• Low Deck Configuration
• Traditional, Single Control Functionality
• Sliding Operator Control Station
• Ultra-efficient Material Management System
• Hydraulic Pressure Sensors for System Monitoring
• 7 Ton (6,350 kg) Capacity Material Hopper
• Proven Legend Screed System
• Propane or Electric Screed Heat
• Heavy-duty Undercarriage and Track System
• Mini Electric HD Legend Screes
• 9’ paving kit, includes auger extensions, shields and screed extensions
• Slope meter
• Swivel/pivoting push roller
• Hydraulic tow-points
• Dual grade control (TopCon P-32 system)
• Dual grade and slope (TopCon P-32 system)
• Left hand auger strike off plate
• Right hand auger strike off plate
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.