The Wacker Neuson ST31 skid steer offers the power and torque needed for any jobsite. This unit delivers 3,100 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and is a class leader with lift height over 125 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class leading engine torque . Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With generous door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- With a top speed of nearly 10 MPH, travel time is reduced giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Class leading track-on-ground of 57.2″ decreases ground pressure while increasing digging performance.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.