The HeatWave GovSpec features a 4 ton capacity reclaimer mounted on a dual axle trailer. In front of the reclaimer is an 87″ x 82″ deck with two fold up aluminum ramps on the driver’s side and a railing with tool slots around the front.
This model comes in either propane or diesel fired configurations.
- Fully automatic ignition with the flip of a switch.
- Timers and thermostats for reclaiming and holding operation.
- Time Delay System (TDS) for presetting the time box will automatically turn on.
- Two 8,000 lb axles with electric brakes on each wheel.
- Three manually operated discharge doors at rear of unit.
- Two manually operated loading doors that form a chute.
- Two LED work lights (one on front and one on back).
- LED arrow board on back of reclaimer.
- 12 volt battery with charger system for easy charging overnight.
- Sloped hopper walls to steer asphalt down and out to the discharge doors.
- Two 50,000 BTU burners located under hopper.
- Two 40 LB propane cylinders.
- One Beckett 12V burner.
- 20 gallon fuel tank with inline filter.
- One additional 12V battery wired inline with first battery for added run time.
- Hydraulic Dump – Hydraulically dumps to rear of trailer via standalone pump and dual hydraulic pistons.
- Hand Tool Package – Includes rake, lute, broom, shovel, tamper, wheelbarrow, cone storage, cones and rinse tank.
- Extras Package – Includes water tank and propane hand torch.
- Length: 21′ 6″
- Width: 8′ 6″
- Height: 8′ 6″
- GVW: 14,995 lbs